About the Role
At Cainthus, we work together on multi-disciplinary teams to develop a state-of-the-art product with computer vision and data science at its core. One of our strengths is the efficiency with which we deliver our products and support to those we serve. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Director of Customer Operations to join our highly skilled team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. You’ll work closely with the COO and other executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success at Cainthus.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the implementation of the Cainthus solution on customer locations (enterprise farming businesses) on a global scale;
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term customer operation plans and strategy;
- Lead all regional customer service resources and activities spanning solution design to delivery to support;
- Oversee the hardware supply chain function including working with finance for demand planning and accurate forecasting;
- Establish and manage vendor relationships with both hardware and service providers;
- Assist in the creation of the customer data quality monitoring capability for our solution;
- Establishing processes and overseeing the operations of this new capability including hiring;
- Analyse current customer operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary;
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day customer operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and potential obstacles for the workflow;
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity within our customer operations function;
- Analyse current operational processes and performance, implementing solutions for improvement when necessary;
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration;
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day customer operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives;
- Continuously find opportunities for optimisation without our customer operations;
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years senior leadership role in leading teams focused on the customer journey from delivery through to support within a high-tech product environment that encompasses both hardware and software for international markets;
- Superior knowledge of working cross-functionally to coordinate customer delivery;
- Experience setting key metrics, cadence and delivery principles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands;
- Proven ability to plan and manage the operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity;
- Demonstrated experience in developing business processes, Leadership of a delivery organisation including hiring, budgeting, and/or overseeing business office operations;
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems;
- Experience in building and leading a product support function with a global client base.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and or/computer science;
- Experience in a rapidly scaling organisation from SME size and in building a new services organisation for multiple enterprise deployments.
What we offer
Joining our team has its rewards. You will be working in Dogpatch Labs, a unique start-up community located in the historic CHQ Building in the heart of Dublin Digital Docklands. Here, you will have the opportunity to attend different events and meetups hosted by the tech community. Our benefits include:
- Fully paid Group Health Cover for you and your immediate family;
- Pension Scheme with 5% company matching;
- 25 days paid holidays per year (21 days flexible and 4 set company days);
- Generous ESOP Scheme;
- Flexible Wellness Benefit;
- Family-Friendly Benefits;
- Sim card linked to Cainthus business plan;
- Bike to Work and Taxsaver schemes;
- Management approved education and career development support.
We are a growing computer vision startup based in Dublin. We are a blend of computer vision specialists, engineers, designers, and data scientists, all from diverse backgrounds. We’re passionate about transforming farming through the use of our technology. We believe in taking ownership and want to be accountable for the work we do. We value transparency. We work together in agile multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate closely with a group of dairy farmers who ensure that our work has a meaningful impact on their farms. We love learning from each other, solving challenging problems, and having fun along the way.